Wednesday, June 21, 2006

AdScheduling for AdWords on Google

I have been fascinated by AdWords ever since I learned more about it at the beginning of this semester. Such a pleasant little slice of the free market! Either case, it looks like Google is helping advertisers specify WHEN their chosen adwords will be displayed on Google.

You can check out the article here....Ad Scheduling on Google

I am trying to think of a reason why advertisers would want to schedule when their ads appear...It seems like if people are on Google looking for a specific thing, then that's when they want to be exposed to an ad related to that thing. But maybe not. Actually, come to think of it, that was a very nearsighted comment. Ha!

I guess this could help people try to find value spots where they can get their chosen adwords for less money than they would at higher traffic, higher cost times.

I really wish I had a company that was advertising using AdWords, so I could screw around with it and try to optimize bang-for-your-buck. Kind of a twisted idea of fun.

No comments: