Saturday, January 26, 2019

Digital Marketing Resource

I have been trying to get smart on the digital marketing space and found a great resource that breaks the market up in a digestible way and also outlines the major players.

Link: https://lumapartners.com/luma-content/

While the Lumascape for the various channels (display, mobile, video, social, content, etc.) is a valuable resource, it  shows how competitive the market is. I would not want to be starting an ad-tech company or a digital agency at this point in time. There are hundreds of competitors that compete for the same ad spend across the major channels. I went to some of the company websites and they all offer an “ad spend optimization tool” that helps drive purchase decisions and minimize customer acquisition cost. It is very hard to tell what they actually do and how they differentiate themselves. If I was starting a brand, I would be happy that there are a lot of resources to help bring my product/service to market, but it seems difficult to know which tools to use.

No comments: