Friday, November 22, 2019

Can AI Do My Homework?

Admittedly, I've missed two weeks of blogging this semester because it slipped my mind.  It's a weekly task that I knew had to be done, but with all other needed thoughts competing for neural space in my head, the blogs were forgotten.

I pay all bills online, using autopay, because I am well aware that I am not to be trusted to do routine things on time all the time.  This led me to wonder if it was possible to employ some kind of artificial intelligence mechanism to do my homework for me and write my regularly scheduled blogs.

After searching Google, the best I could find was a robot that could copy text mimicking your handwriting style.  This would still require me to write out the blog.  Far short of what I was looking for.  Thus, fellow EMBA students, feel free to use this as the seed idea for a future venture.

https://www.thetechedvocate.org/why-do-homework-when-you-can-make-a-robot-do-it/

No comments: