Friday, November 22, 2019

Cheap 5G phones won't come to the masses until these things happen first



I am not the best at technology or knowing how things work sometimes.  I must be honest and say that a lot of the information I get it's from my 12-year-old daughter. I am always shocked when I think about how much the world as changed in the last 20 years.  When I went to school back then, we did not have cell phones or computers.  These new technologies were just starting in the market.  

It was in my early 20s that I got my first cell phone.  Today, I cannot imagine doing the work I do and all the tasks I need to accomplish without my laptop and my I-Phone.  It's almost like the world did not exist before.  I am grateful for the technology we have today and I don't think I can truly picture what it will do in the future.  

5G is something that is mentioned a lot in the news and I think it will change our world again.  According to this article, however, it will take several more years for most of us to be able to enjoy and comprehend this new technology.  Most of this is due to the production being so expensive.  I remember when we did not have unlimited data and it truly limited our potential.  Now since its unlimited there nothing we won't do on our phones.  My expectations are that this will happen with 5G technology.  I am very excited about the future and some of the things we will be able to do.  If you would have told me 20 years ago about how cell phones would change our lives, I would have never imagined.


By Jeannie M.  A.K.A Idreamof

No comments: