Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Social Media Marketing Strategy

A blog I borrowed from Shopify as I came across it during my research for our group project.  This is just about how you should get started when thinking about marketing through social media.  Thought this was interesting as we're having a guest speaker from Shopify so this may be a little preview of what we're about to hear in class.  This seems like a very comprehensive step-by-step in planning and something our group will definitely leverage since our company doesn't even have a product so we would need to plan very carefully (especially when figuring out the target audience).  Anyway, I thought I'd share with everyone since it seems to be very useful...

See link below:
https://www.shopify.com/blog/social-media-marketing-strategy

No comments: