Friday, September 13, 2019

Mobile Banking and Its Application


https://www.businessinsider.com/mobile-banking-market-trends


I just read this article on the business insider website on mobile banking.  I was extremely shocked to see that Chase was not one of the top mobile app cited in the article.  I have worked at Chase for over 17 years in the banking retail space and one of the things we speak about the most is our mobile application.  Time and time again, we get recognized for having one of the best in the industry and helping our clients with it.  This makes me think about where is business insider getting their information.  Are they trying to get Citibank and Wells more clients by talking about their applications?  I recently took a course at Columbia Business School called Qualitative Intuition and it was all about looking at data and asking deeper questions.  Well, I have a lot of deep questions about this data?  Who is it really for?

From Idreamof  aka Jeannie

No comments: