Thursday, September 19, 2019

Super Apps in Latin America

I am from the Dominican Republic so I find it fascinating when things are happening across Latin America.  There is so much rapid change happening especially around technology and the overall economies of these countries.   What will be the next big thing?  What is already in progress?  Can I see it coming?  I came across this article on TechCrunch and I found it so interesting.  They spoke about 3 various apps that could potentially change the way Latin America is doing business today.  It would be like a Wechat and Alipay in China.  Technology is moving so fast that it could potentially happen overtime.  A lot of the super apps mentioned in the article were around financial services, food delivery and transportation.  This could dramatically change the overall dynamic of Latin America.  It is something to watch.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/09/19/the-emergence-of-the-super-apps-in-latin-america/

No comments: