Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Feedback on www.ExpertBee.com

Hi,
For my maiden post, I'll describe my obsession and what has dominated every waking cycle I have (sad, but true!). The website I run is http://www.ExpertBee.com. It is a place where people post questions or a request for a service, and experts submit bids to provide an answer or a service. So as an example, if you had a tax question, you would post your question with the maximum amount that you would pay for an answer. Experts bid to answer, and you select an expert based on their profile, price, and past feedback from other users. However, if you needed an accountant to do your taxes, you would post a Request For Service, and accountants would bid to become your accountant, with you choosing on the same criteria. We are growing exponentially and we have new site coming out early May. Any and all feedback is welcome!!!

Wayne

1 comment:

Venturing said...

Are bees smarter than say flies?