Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The iPad is Finally Here

Finally it is here! The long waiting for the Apple iPad is over; but is it all that it says it is? I will tell you that when the iPhone came out I was very excited to get it and then I learned the bad news; AT&T would supply the phone service. With much resistance and aversion I finally caved in and purchased an iPhone and I have to say it has changed my life. As a busy business school student, the iPhone helps organize me and always prevents me from getting lost. Not to mention it is very user friendly.

Now, I have to admit that I do have an alternate Verizon phone as the iPhone's voice service is not dependable; though it has gotten better over the years. As you can tell I am a notorious early adopter and lover of technology so the coolness and newness of anything Apple gives me joy.

Though I have never thought about purchasing one of those archaic looking readers from Amazon or Barnes and Noble, the iPad has caught my attention and I just signed up to purchase one once they are available. The graphics, applications, sleekness and mobility make it a great buy. But wait, are you ready for this....it has a full size keyboard dock! This means that you will be able to enjoy all your MS apps... So check it out http://www.apple.com/ipad/design/
It is definitely cool!

No comments: