Thursday, January 28, 2010

iPad may just be revolutionary

I think the iPad is great and with the power and vision of Apple, it may just revolutionize the way some things are done. I know there are many posts on the iPad but the thing that really impresses me is its ability to really make this a paperless world.

I know the Kindle is already out there but I think that the iPad may be able to achieve more with its offerings.

Here is a blog on the release of the iPad...

What really impressed me was this line - "It uses the ePub format. Not just popular books, but textbooks are coming as well."

I remember when I was in school (well even now) and having to lug around tons of heavy books. If Apple is going to put textbooks on the iPad and if they can reach schools all over the country, they can really change the way schools operate and kids are taught. This may just be the start to a paperless world (very truly green).

No comments: