Saturday, February 23, 2019

DM for B2B Companies (1)

When I think about digital marketing, the first examples that come to mind are all B2C examples. I think about how I was just looking for Nike running shoes and then get Nike running shoe ads on my next 15 social media sessions. While B2C companies/brands rely heavily on digital marketing to reach their potential consumers, B2B companies also need to think about a clear digital marketing strategy as well. B2B companies usually generate initial sales through founder networks and referrals. Despite this, a strong digital presence is important in order to be viewed as legitimate in the eyes of potential customers. I have begun doing some research on digital marketing for B2B companies and plan to use a couple of the subsequent blog posts to crystallize my thoughts.

No comments: