Saturday, February 09, 2019

Jeff Bezos vs. National Enquirer

I find it amazing that in this day and age the worlds (formerly) richest man would be dumb enough to take pictures of themselves and send them over an electronic device to another person.  Over the past few weeks this story has it’s way around the internet and has turned political with Jeff Bezos accusing the National Enquirer via a blog on Medium.com of trying to blackmail him and coerce him.

I didnt even realize that the National Enquirer still existed until this article hit the wires with Bezos response.  I would have thought that if the National Enquirer posted the pictures everyone would have thought they were fake so if I were Bezos I wouldnt have made a big deal about it, but then again clearly I am not as wealthy or as smart as Bezos so maybe he is a step ahead.

Will be interesting to watch the developments over the coming weeks.   

No comments: