Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Dollar Shave Club II- the Journey Continues!

So after signing up for the Dollar Shave Club, I was very excited to see if the blades would measure up. Two days after signing up, I received my package with new blade cartridges, a new handle, Dr. Carver's Shave Butter, and One Wipe Charlies. Blades are great, and not expensive. The shave butter is the best shave cream that I have ever used. Let me reiterate that, ever. Furthermore, the One Wipe Charlie's are fabulous, and as a gentleman I will say no more than try for yourself. This club has been able to eliminate the cost of brick and mortar retail distribution and can send you what you need, when you need it, at a lower overall cost. I would not have tried it if did not have a low cost(what if it is not awesome?), and an amazing add campaign(best adds I have seen in a long while). A really great business model. It makes you think about what else could be done . . . 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a testimonial!
Now, I'm going to have to try it out now!

Tiffany Tsai said...

The key point of being success is the product itself and the power of WOM. I believe as you are posting here, many of our male classmates will be more willing to try this product.

All the marketing campaigns are just subsidiary for prompting the sales.