Monday, June 18, 2012


Hi All,

There is a new organization just form recently formed that I think will benefits  anybody who is interested in Ecommerce  industry. It is call the Center for Ecommerce Excellence (CEE). They provide insight reports, best practices and events to everybody across the ecommerce ecosystem. Their objective is to inform and create interaction among retailers, brands and service providers across the entire ecommerce sector both nationally and internationally.  I heard they even have events like Amazon top executives to give speech and talk about thier vision and ideas. Maybe is a good place for networking in this field.

Btw, I am cheap… I have not sign up as a paid member … I have enough tuition bills to pay. But if anyone who is rich do decided to sign up please let us know how is it by blogging it!  It is really expensive …
Roy

No comments: