Tuesday, June 12, 2012


I came across an old article which I thought they have excellent points regarding the upward trends that will drive internet sales up. More people are using tablets like ipad and smartphones to shop. We can do it anywhere anytime ...even when we are walking down on the street shopping we can even Google and compare prices and products when we see something we like. Even download a discount coupon that is additional discount for something we want to buy. If it is cheaper online which is usually the case, most people will buy it online instead of buying it in the store. Or even decided to buy refurbished, used or just simply forget about it because other users rated them as a horrible product. I didnt even realized that I was doing that myself as the environment and technology shape  our behavior in shopping and rational thinking until I am in this class! 
I guess that is why Chain electronic store like Circuit City is gone and Best Buy is on the same road to a blink of extinction and while others such as department are closing their stores to focus their resources in e-commerce business rather than paying for prime location rentals.

Roy

No comments: