Saturday, March 28, 2020

This is how travel companies should react to COVID-19!!!!


This is how companies should be approaching marketing in the travel industry. In a time that you know that people are better at home for the better good, why not show and market your companies values. This to me says that Marriott values the health of their customers and not just their topline number, which motivates me to continue to be a BONVOY loyal member. 

All you have seen other than this around are COVID warnings and travel restrictions followed by stressful messages that tell you that currently the customer services representatives don't have time to deal with you. To me, this message gives me something to look forward to. The picture looks relaxing and amazing. If I had a travel business, I would follow this lead. 

No comments: