Monday, June 16, 2014

Trust me, I'm lying

A little bit about one of the topics on class today: this is a very interesting book about "black hat" strategies. The author worked as a Marketing Director for a big retailer, and accumulated among the years several tecniques to manipulate the media and increase exposion, especially in virtual media.

His ideas varies from "leaking" on porpousal new pictures of the upcoming collection, tracking from where big sites "copie" their stories and starting from there, for example. Worth taking a look, in my opinion -- the book is Trust Me, I'm Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator by Ryan Holiday.

On Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Me-Lying-Confessions-Manipulator-ebook/dp/B0074VTHH0/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1402974660&sr=1-1&keywords=trust+me+i%27m+lying

Best,

Bruno.

No comments: