Monday, July 29, 2013

Big money?

     I and my wife usually see blogs introducing restaurant before we go to the restaurant. It’s useful for me and wife because we can assess the restraint menu, food and service in advance. Also, we check TripAdvisor and Yelp to see other people’s opinions and pictures but we definitely rely on the personal blog comments because they keep writing blogs and avoid writing false information, I believe.

    Some of those who write blogs make money utilizing affiliate advertisement on their blogs. If we clicked the ad and bought some products via their blogs, they could get some points or money. If there is some ad for the restaurant, I tend to click this because I’m searching for good and valuable restaurant at that time. Generally, those who write blogs of food and restaurant utilize food and restaurant affiliate marketing on their blogs. I believe that this target segment is reasonable and effective.


    However, my friend who utilizes ad and makes money said, “maybe more effective than other blog but cannot make big money via affiliate marketing.” Effective marketing doesn’t always make big money. 

No comments: