Thursday, July 26, 2012

Larry Page, Please!

Dear Larry Page,

As much as I love Android and despite that I'm getting really, really, bored of my iPhone. I couldn't switch. I have been using iPhone, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and I'm tired of its small screen and too well controlled environment.

There are few fundamental flaws in Android that I would like  to point out. I believe that these fix would create a fundamental shift between android and iPhone.

First, please make a standard docking port for android devices. I could easily dock my iPhone to my speakers or connect it to other accessory with ease. I wish android devices could do that too.

Second, please stop allowing manufacturers to customize their OS. While keeping it open create an innovations. Its a mess when come to update. I don't want to wait forever to wait update software from manufacturers.

Third, please make some sort of software like iTunes. While I love clouds, many of my musics and photos are still in my laptop and its a pain to upload them all. Its easier to have desktop software interface for these devices.

Lastly, can you create a well crafted phone? I love the precision and craftsmanship of iPhone construction that I have yet found any phone that could resembled.

No comments: