Tuesday, July 31, 2012

www.stylitics.com/ - how my friend's site may help us

At the risk of sounding promotional, I wanted to mention my friend's company because it reminds me a lot of our project companies.  www.stylitics.com.  Quite frankly, I think Stylistics may be a bit further along than some of our project companies.  After graduating Wharton with an MBA in 2011, my buddy Rohan co-founded Stylitics with an eye for marketing and digital media.  As they say on the site, "Stylitics is a fashion insights company that provides a better way for brands to understand and connect with consumers. We use social media, games, rewards, and virtual closet features to give engaged, stylish, hand-picked consumers a fun and easy way to share their styles and opinions with their favorite apparel brands."

I bring this up because it is a real-life example of much of what we're going over in class, at least in terms of clarity of email sign-up solicitations, etc.  Looking at his site may give you all some ideas for recommendations for your own target companies.

Eric S.

No comments: