Friday, October 18, 2019


Baby Powder, Really?


https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/health/johnson-and-johnson-baby-powder-recall-bn-trnd/index.html

Ever since I was a little kid, I remember using baby powder.  My mom would put it on me after each bath.  It was cheap, it smelled great and would keep you cool.  She would put it all over my body and in my diaper.  As I grew up, I continue to use it and even used it on my daughter when she was born 13 years ago.  I did as my mom did with me.  As far as I am concerned, this can lead to many complications in the future.  At this point, all I can do is hope that no consequences happens.

As I read these articles, postings and hear about it in the news all the possible connections to ovarian cancer it truly makes me angry and scared.  How can a company be so irresponsible and let this happened?  According to the reports, they have been aware of a potential link for over 30 years.  Why would you not say anything?  These are human beings that we are talking about.  Johnson and Johnson are not providing information that could save a life just to make a profit.  Even today, they are denying the allegations and other harmful chemicals are being found in the product.  When will it all stop? and how many people need to get hurt before it does?

Sincerely
a praying consumer aka Jeannie

No comments: