Friday, October 25, 2019

Marketing News Sources You Need to Be Reading
https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2016/01/05/marketing-news


This was a great quick read that allowed me to put a lot of what I am learning in class and discover some new things around digital marketing.  Its an article on the top sites that you should read to keep up to date on all that is marketing today.  I can tell you that it was great to see some of the platforms we have been speaking about like Google Ads, SEM Post, Search Engine Land etc..  However, this article had so much more and it also explains what makes them so great.  I took notes on a hand full of websites that I am going to check out because of it.  One thing is clear, the world of digital marketing changes minute by minute.   Enjoy reading!

By Idreamof  a.k.a Jeannie Marmol

No comments: