Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Next Dell Hell?

During the the past two classes, we have talked about how the internet and social media outlets have become a place for people to actively voice their opinions, for better or for worse for certain brands. From my own personal experience with cable companies, I was not surprised to read this Mashable article about how a Comcast employee started a session called "I Work for Comcast, and it's ruining my life."  The article describes how this anonymous employee answered questions on Reddit's Ask me Anything platform on why Comcast's customer service is so terrible and several current and former Comcast employees even chimed in. It just goes to show how the internet can make an employee's voice (or several employee's voices) even louder. The next question is if and how will Comcast react?

No comments: