Friday, February 13, 2015

Huggies goes digital to Reverse the Declining Birth Rate - Happy Valentine's Day!

I nearly fell off my chair when I came across this article on Huggies (a Kimberly Clark brand) partnering with Pandora to roll out the "baby making station" channel online.

In the crowded and competitive marketplace of selling diapers, anecdotally speaking here with my 20 month year old son, I applaud the Huggies team for coming up with a creative way to reach a perhaps new and lesser addressed segment of the market; soon to be parents.

Besides directly affecting the declining birthrate, another potential accomplishment from the campaign is creating tremendous brand equity with a pipeline of consumers that didn't know they have a problem that needs a solution until 9 months from now.

http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/huggies-pandora-promote-baby-making-holiday/297175/

No comments: