Sunday, September 13, 2015

Instagram's newest addition

Over the summer, Instagram added sponsored advertising to their services. I was very annoyed by it and didn't like this suddenly surge in completely irrelevant ads on my Instagram. I wasn't sure if these ads were even doing what the companies pumping valuable marketing money into these were accomplishing what they needed to.

Then I read this article about how this kind of advertising could make an impact on the non-profit world. As someone who is very keen on discovering new organizations that I could be involved with and also creative ways in which these kinds of organizations can build awareness and donations.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/instagram-gets-advertising-what-can-mean-your-nonprofit-wayne-elsey?trk=pulse-det-nav_art


No comments: