Tuesday, December 01, 2015

I LOVE FACEBOOK TARGETING

Hi again

Wanted to share with you my love for Facebook as a marketing and even e-commerce platform from a business as well as consumer perspective.

As a business I love it because
- Ease of use to start spending
- Potential for specific targeting
- Clean and powerful integration into friends feeds
- Amazing analytics to see where you are going

As consumer I love this even more some of the same reasons around the nice integration into my feed without being too intrusive but more importantly, THE TARGETTING IS JUST AWESOME.

To date, over the last month I have bought 5 different products I never heard of before Facebook ads. Magnises, COIN, Quip, Dollar Shave Club and Betterment. All amazing services that are exactly targeted at millennials like us.

Curious to see who else will be able to get it right in terms of targeting as often as Facebook, think they simply know so much about us which will make them hard to beat in terms of targeting, but the jury is still out!

See you in class !

Tomas

No comments: