Thursday, December 03, 2015

Mobile Monday

Hi all

A final interesting read regarding the move to mobile and how Cyber Monday should probably be called "Mobile Monday" instead. 

As discussed in class the ease of using your larger smartphone or phablet to do some shopping is increasing with the growth in responsive websites.

Although larger buys are probably less obvious in smaller real estate, I would argue that it is possible to do some serious researching and buying on a mobile app, even for vacations or cars. I have personally booked vacations on my phone, though I have to say I only did this a couple of weeks ago, when I already had a phablet.

That being said, regarding the entire ecommerce frenzy right after Thanksgiving, believe it is a great opportunity to get everybody geared up towards buying the things that shops feel they too much of right before the holiday season, so whether mobile or other, in an omnichannel world its great to have a couple of days where millions of people are buying what you want them to.

Tomas

http://mobilebusinessinsights.com/2015/12/should-cyber-monday-be-called-mobile-monday/


No comments: