Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Mobile Shopping

One thing that often makes life easier, but often makes it more difficult, is mobile based transactions. For instance, shopping on the internet is clearly the way forward and the force driving big box retailers out of business.  However as I spend more time on my phone and less on the computer, my purchases would logically shift towards web on my iPhone. However the interface is often very frustrating and leads me to not make the purchase at all. If companies want to ensure that they don't lose business because of poor customer experience they need to refine the mobile shopping process. This is something touched on in the article below.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kateharrison/2017/01/09/top-10-trends-that-will-transform-digital-marketing-in-2017/#40e57661758a


No comments: